Certifications & Education
WH&LA members receive discounts on various training products from the American Hotel & Lodging Educational Institute (AHLEI). The AHLEI provides industry-tested, research-driven, hospitality training programs. They use DVDs, online courses, textbooks, and Professional Certifications to train all levels of hospitality personnel.
For information on obtaining any of the following certifications, visit https://www.ahlei.org/Certifications/
- Certified Hotel Administrator (CHA)
- Certified Food & Beverage Executive (CFBE)
- Certified Hospitality Facilities Executive (CHFE)
- Certified Hospitality Housekeeping Executive (FHHE)
- Certified Hospitality Trainer (CHT)
- Certified Lodging Security Director (CLSD)
- Certified Rooms Division Executive (CRDE)
- Certified Hospitality Department Trainer (CHDT)
- Certified Hospitality Supervisor (CHS)
- Certified Lodging Security Supervisor (CLSS)
- Certified Hospitality Revenue Manager (CHRM)
- Certified Hospitality Sales Professional (CHSP)
For information on any of the following programs, visit https://www.ahlei.org/Programs/
- Alcohol Awareness
- Guest Service Gold
- High School
- Workforce Development
- And More!
For a complete catalog of all of the EI training products, visit https://www.ahlei.org/Products/.
Available training products include:
- Financial Management
- Food & Beverage
- Front Office
- General Management
- Guest Service
- Human Resources
- Maintenance & Engineering
- Risk Management
- Sales & Marketing
- And More!